Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome home to our new Bluefaced Leicester sheep

We've been keeping busy here at Grace Haven Acres. We just added some beautiful Bluefaced Leicester sheep to our flock of Border Leicesters. I would like to thank Brenda Lelli of Beechtree Farm for helping us get a strong start in Bluefaced Leicesters.
MacLellan

We like to call him Mac.

Ellesmere

This is her as a lamb when she was Grand Champion Ewe at the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival last year. She is now a much larger yearling; we haven't got our new camera up and running yet.


Nightshade
This is her in 2006 at the Michigan State Fair;
Grand Champion of the colored show I think.
~
We also have two other ewe lambs but I don't know their names at present. When I get the camera going I'll take pictures of them and post their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment